More than a decoration, this elephant hides a secret! In his belly, rest all your little treasures ... Too much this DIY that will enthroned on the desk of your schoolboy!
- A square box
- 5 rolls of empty toilet paper
- Corrugated cardboard
- White paper
- Pink tissue paper
- A pair of scissors
1. Under the box, glue four rolls of toilet paper to serve as legs. Place the box so that it can open from behind.
2. Cut a roll of toilet paper diagonally to make the trunk (ask for help from an adult if needed).
3. Glue the trumpet roller well in the middle, on the front of the box. Put some pink tissue paper in the trunk.
4. Cut out the ears in the corrugated cardboard and the tusks in the white paper and stick the whole thing on the body of the elephant. With a felt, pain of the eyes and a mouth. Also paint nails at the bottom of the legs.
The belly of the elephant will be a good hiding place. You can open the box from behind to put your little secrets or your finest trinkets.